At Home Annapolis is here to help. We understand that circumstances are changing almost daily as we try to grasp our new normal. We encourage everyone to comply with all recommendations from local, state, and national health officials.
Below please find some important information about travel during this period and everything you need to know about modifying your booking and making future bookings.
FAQs CURRENTLY BOOKED RESERVATIONS
What are options regarding my upcoming reservation?
The options outlined below are your roadmap but please call us so that we can personally assist.
- We will attempt to rebook your reservation dates. Once the dates are rebooked you will receive a refund minus the cancellation/rebooking fee outlined in the contract ($350).
- We can schedule alternate dates or provide you with a flexible credit which can be applied to a stay within one year of the original reservation dates.
- If you have purchased Travel Insurance, we will readily assist to supply you and the insurance company with the necessary information to file the claim.
- If you booked with a credit card, contact your financial institution to see if travel insurance is provided and what it covers.
- If you booked your AHA home through Airbnb, please visit www.airbnb for the latest updates on their policies, then give us a call so that we can assist and guide you.
FAQs NEW RESERVATIONS
- I am considering making a reservation, what is your cancellation policy?
If you are booking for a stay before Aug. 1st, 2020, please see #1 above for our current options. We are encouraging everyone to take advantage of the CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason) Travel Insurance package. To learn more Click Here or call us so we can walk you through. Some other insurances may not provide coverage for travel bans, quarantine, or fear of travel. Be sure to carefully read the policy coverage for details.
If you are booking for a stay after Aug. 1st 2020, your reservation will be covered under our NEW Master Cancel flexible cancellation program. Reservations booked after June 26, 2020 and occurring after Aug 1, 2020 are eligible to cancel for a refund if canceled between 60 and 2 days of your check-in date. Please see our Terms and Conditions for details or call us and we will walk you through!
- What do I have to consider before my trip?
After spending time in isolation (#SocialDistancing), we know you are eager to travel. We believe in the importance of following the best advice out there and that the health and safety of loved ones is the most important thing overall.
Our cleaners and inspectors follow the cleaning and disinfection guidelines provided by the CDC, EPA, and World Health Organization. All of our properties are cleaned thoroughly, and we have disinfected our bathrooms, kitchens, and major touch points like light switches, doorknobs, tabletops, electronics, appliances, and control panels. All linens are rotated and disinfected between guests.
We encourage you to wear masks and carry hand sanitizer when out in public places, especially if masks are mandated by the local authorities.
Whether you are traveling for work, play or are simply tired of looking at your own four walls, your At Home Annapolis vacation home is the best choice! Our stand-alone homes offer peace of mind without common areas or public foyers and elevators. Cook at home or take advantage of the many Annapolis take out options. Relax with your family in the private outdoor areas and rejuvenate your mind with a change of scenery.
We will keep this page as updated as possible. Please refer to these trusted resources for expert advice during this time for the most up-to-the-minute information.