At Home Annapolis is here to help! We encourage everyone to comply with all recommendations from local, state, and national health officials.
Below please find everything you need to know about modifying your booking and making future bookings.
FAQs CURRENTLY BOOKED RESERVATIONS
What are my options regarding my upcoming reservation?
The options outlined below are your roadmap but please email us at Book@rentAHA.com so that we can personally assist.
- We can attempt to rebook your reservation dates. Once the dates are rebooked you will receive a refund minus the cancellation/rebooking fee outlined in the contract ($350).
- We can schedule alternate dates or provide you with a flexible credit that can be applied to a stay within one year of the original reservation dates.
- If you have purchased Travel Insurance, we will readily assist to supply you and the insurance company with the necessary information to file the claim.
- If you booked your AHA home through Airbnb, please visit www.airbnb.com for the latest updates on their policies, then give us a call so that we can assist and guide you.
- Outright cancellation refunds for pandemic related cancellations are not available. The health crisis is now a foreseen event and travelers are now aware that a health crisis can impact travel plans.
FAQs NEW RESERVATIONS
I am considering making a reservation, what is your cancellation policy?Outright refunds for pandemic related cancellations are not available. The health crisis is now a foreseen event and travelers are now aware that a health crisis can impact travel plans. We strongly recommend that you purchase the Play Travel Protection with CFAR (Cancel for Any Reason) option. To learn more Click Here or call us so we can walk you through.
For reservations booked after February 12, 2021, please Click Here to see our complete and detailed Cancellation Policies and call us so we can walk you through!
The condensed version:
COMMISSIONING WEEK Reservations: Cancellations without travel insurance forfeit all received payments unless the property is RE-BOOKED for the same time period and same rate as the initial booking. We will make every effort to re-book your reservation; however, if the home is not re-booked, you forfeit all monies paid.
GENERAL (non-Commissioning Week) Reservations:
30 Days Prior to Check-in Cancellation: Reservations canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a full refund less a $350 Cancellation Fee, the Processing Fee, and any additional fees from the purchase of Travel Protection coverage.
14 Days Prior to Check-in Cancellation: Reservations canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund less a $350 Cancellation Fee, the Processing Fee, and any additional fees from the purchase of Travel Protection coverage.
What do I have to consider before my trip?
Our cleaners and inspectors follow the cleaning and disinfection guidelines provided by the CDC, EPA, and World Health Organization. All of our properties are cleaned thoroughly, and we have disinfected our bathrooms, kitchens, and major touchpoints like light switches, doorknobs, tabletops, electronics, appliances, and control panels. All linens are rotated and disinfected between guests.
We encourage you to wear masks and carry hand sanitizer when out in public places, especially if masks are mandated by the local authorities.
Whether you are traveling for work, play or are simply tired of looking at your own four walls, your At Home Annapolis vacation home is the best choice! Our stand-alone homes offer peace of mind without common areas or public foyers and elevators. Cook at home or take advantage of the many Annapolis take out options. Relax with your family in the private outdoor areas and rejuvenate your mind with a change of scenery.